What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Types of cookies used by our website:
These cookies can be divided into: persistent or session cookies which guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (for example, allowing users to carry out a purchase or authentication for access to restricted areas); analytic cookies which are used directly by the website publisher to gather information on the number of users and on how the users visit the website; functional cookies which allow the user to browse, based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, or those included in favorite lists) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
No prior consent is required by the user for the installation of such cookies, whereas there is an obligation to inform the user regarding which cookies are saved and used.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. For example, the website might use a third party analytics company who will set their own cookie to perform this service. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from, for example YouTube or Facebook, and these sites may set their own cookies.
For further informations:
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google+ e YouTube https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Management of Cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=EN
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265